- Ensure government actions are based on the rule of law and not individual gain
- Create a formal mechanism for reporting and processing allegations of government corruption.
- Hold all individuals who violate the law accountable for their actions, regardless of affiliation, status or relation.
Improve Government Efficiency and Delivery of Services
- Collaborate with the Government of Guam to improve procurement processes.
- Prioritize government programs and services that are vital to our community.
- Train government representatives to prevent improper and prohibited actions.
- Ensure staff and attorneys of the office are provided the resources and training needed to perform their duties efficiently.
Defend and Implement Important Government Initiatives
- Continue the work being undertaken by Attorney General Barrett-Anderson to defend the Chamorro Land Trust and the plebiscite.
- Defend lawful policies that are fundamental to the ideals of justice and democracy.
- Participate in Legislative processes to ensure compliance and clarity.
Strengthen Relationship with Community
- Organize regular neighborhood meetings.
- Create processes to improve communication between the office, our communities, and government agencies.